CLE students are required to move to a different institution starting from the third term.
There are four possibilities of moving between the universities of the Consortium.
N.B. First year: Terms 1 + 2; second year: Terms 3 + 4
The CLE European universities:
- Alma Mater Studiorum, Università di Bologna, ITALIA
- Université de Haute-Alsace (Mulhouse), FRANCE
- Université de Strasbourg, FRANCE
- Aristoteleion Panepistimion Thessaloniki, ELLAS
- Universidade de Lisboa, PORTUGAL
The CLE Non-European universities:
- Université Cheikh Anta Diop (Dakar), SENEGAL
- University of Mumbai, INDIA
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, GEORGIA
- Choose a mobility plan that is coherent with your language skills, knowledge and abilities.
- The CLE Master Course includes compulsory physical mobility for all enrolled students consisting of a minimum of two study periods in two countries, of which at least one must be an EU Member State or Third country associated to the Programme.
- These two countries must be different from the country of residence of the student at application stage.
- The periods of compulsory mobility cannot be replaced by virtual mobility (distance learning) and this mobility cannot be replaced by a stay in an institution not part of the consortium.
- At the application stage, students must indicate the university (entrance University) where they intend to attend courses during the first academic year: they must then indicate the university (or universities) in which they wish to attend courses during the second academic year.
- During the first year (first and second term) students must stay in the one and same university of the consortium. They must begin at the university of which they know the language (minimum level B2)*.
- CLE students cannot select two universities of the same country. Therefore, it is not possible to attend courses both at the Université de Haute-Alsace (Mulhouse) and the Université de Strasbourg.
- Please note that it is not possible to choose the NON-EU country (Third country not associated to the programme) in term 3, if one has chosen it in term 1 and 2, and that it is compulsory to choose a EU country (Member State of the European Union) in term 4.
- Students cannot choose in the same mobility plan Mumbai and Thessaloniki.
- Students with Lisbon in their mobility plan will write a dissertation on Latin and / or Greek literature (or reception / fortune of Greek and / or Latin literature in European literatures).
- Depending on the applications, the consortium will decide if the students who have chosen France will go to Mulhouse or to Strasbourg.
- In term 4 CLE students cannot attend courses at the university chosen in terms 1+2.
- It is possible to choose Thessaloniki only for term 4.
* see TAB 1 in Admission criteria: https://cle.unibo.it/pages/24/requisiti-di-accesso/lang/en