All CLE students are required to pay the participation costs, which allow them to register in the program and to finance additional services.
EUR 6.000/year - Partner country students
All students who:
1. come from a country OTHER THAN one of the 27 EU countries (Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden) AND Iceland, Liechtenstein, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Norway, Turkey, Serbia and United Kingdom
2. are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one or more of these countries.
EUR 3.000/year - Program country students
For students who:
1. are resident in one of the 27 EU countries (Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden AND Iceland, Liechtenstein, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Norway, Turkey)
2. are resident or carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one or more of these countries.
NOTA BENE - Status of students coming from the United Kingdom since January 2021
Students from the United Kingdom who are - or will be - enrolled in the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in European Literarary Cultures CLE (intakes 2019-21, 2020-22, 2021-23 and 2022-24) will continue to be assimilated to Programme Country students and/or residents.
For more information: 12-moth rule
The participation costs cover (for all the universities within the CLE Consortium):
The participation costs do not include accommodation costs, living costs, travelling costs, the costs for equipment or books or the sports centers.
The payment process varies every year depending on the University where the students are during the 1st semester (beginning first year) and the 3rd semester (beginning second year):
If, at the beginning of the academic year (1st and 3rd semester), the student is at the Università di Bologna:
once he arrives at the University of Bologna, he must follow the instructions given by the General CLE Secretariat in Bologna and start the enrollment process as described at the following link: https://www.unibo.it/it/didattica/iscrizioni-trasferimenti-e-laurea/tasse-e-contributi
If, at the beginning of the academic year (1st and 3rd semester), the student is NOT at the Università di Bologna (e.g.: he/she is in France, Greece, Portugal, India or Senegal): the payment has to be made
through PagoUnibo at the following link:
1. You can choose the language (Italian or English by clicking on the top right);
2. The "Codice fiscale" is required only for Italian students;
3. You have to fill in the form with the amount of the instalment or the single payment "monorata";
4. Please, save the payment receipt and send it to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOR PARTNER COUNTRY STUDENTS - EUR 6.000/year
First instalment: € 157,04
Second instalment: € 2.921,48
Third instalment: € 2.921,48
A single payment is also possible (monorata): € 6.000
- FOR PROGRAMME COUNTRY STUDENTS - EUR 3.000/year
First instalment: € 157,04
Second instalment: € 1.421,48 (or amount to be defined on the basis of the ISEE*)
Third instalment: € 1.421,48 (or amount to be defined on the basis of the ISEE*)
*Should the student presents the ISEE, she/he must:
1) Communicate to the Erasmus Mundus CLE Secretariat in Bologna (email@example.com) the intention to present the ISEE;
2) Access the portal for students ER-GO and trasmit the required documents before the deadline indicated by UNIBO;
3) Inform the Bologna CLE Secretariat immediately after sending the documents.
A single payment is also possible (monorata): € 3.000
Failure to pay by the set deadlines will result in the block of the career and therefore in the impossibility of carrying out any act (exams, changing degree programme or university, present a study plan, final examination, etc.).
A late payment fee of € 30 will automatically apply when payments are made within 30 days after the deadline. A late payment fee of € 150 will apply when payments are made more than 30 days after the deadline.
Once the payment is made, the student has to:
1. Inform the CLE Secretariat of Bologna (firstname.lastname@example.org) AND
2. Attach a copy of the payment receipt.
In case of any doubt, please contact the CLE Secretariat (email@example.com) before making the payment.
This website uses third party cookies